Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Product Manager to be part of the foundation for our dedicated Product team. In addition to gathering feedback and guiding the development of new features, you’ll collaborate with the leadership team to help us steer the vision of the Nudge app.
The Product Manager will be a critical role at Nudge, working on all aspects of the product process from designing new features to measuring their success. You will be dedicated to understanding what our data is telling us, and use it to ensure we’re building the best solutions to the biggest problems.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Exploring the market and capturing user feedback
- Speaking with customers to ensure we’re continually increasing our value add
- Steering the vision and direction of our product
- Setting targets for features and measuring their success
- Building out what we track and how we report on it
- You have extensive experience as a product manager, preferably with a SaaS product
- You are as comfortable tracking fine details as you are thinking about the grand vision
- You are driven by data and proficient in data analysis (basic SQL knowledge)
- You have strong communication skills, with the ability to act as the bridge between diverse teams
- You examine all process critically and are always thinking of how to improve
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Monthly hack days
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1