What personal information we collect
Information You Provide. We collect information you provide directly to us, such as account information, including your name, company or organization name, and email address. We use this information to provide the Website and Services, respond to your support requests, and to contact you and your organization regarding account activities or other communications relevant to our Website and Services. Unless your organization (“Company”) has entered into a Business Associate Agreement with Nudge, you agree not to upload and/or collaborate any Protected Health Information (“PHI”) as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability of 1996 Act as amended (“HIPAA”), as Nudge disclaims all liability for such PHI.
When you access or use Nudge services, we may collect information about you, including:
(a) Contact information (such as name, physical work address and email address);
(b) Mobile device identifying information (such as a unique device identifier for your mobile device), and mobile device particulars (such as device type, operating system version, SDK version, model, manufacturer and resolution);
(c) Information about your individual preferences and activity in connection with your use of the Website and Services, and participation in Campaigns (as defined below); and
(d) Personal information, including the information you may transmit to us or authorize us to obtain from you or a third party in connection with the Services (“Customer Data”).
How we use your personal information
We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to respond to your inquiries, provide you with information you request and assess any job applications you submit. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it. We use your personal information to:
- Request a Demo: If you would like to request a demo of our products or services, you may do so by providing us with your full name, email address, phone number, company name and your role in the ‘Request a Demo’ field on our Website. We will use this information to contact you and discuss the possibility of providing you with a demo.
- Contact Us: If you use the ‘Contact Us’ form on the Website, we will collect your name, email address, subject line and the content of your message. We will use this information to contact you in order to respond to your inquiry.
- Newsletter: You can choose to opt-in to our newsletters by providing us with your first name and your email address. If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, we will keep you up to date on our products and services via the email address you have provided to us. You may withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletter at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each email communication.
- Job Applications: If you submit a job application to us, we will collect all of the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your name, contact information and resume. We will use this information to assess your candidacy for a position with us and to contact you if we determine we would like to obtain further information from you or invite you to an interview.
- Statistics: We collect statistics about use of the Website which we use for analytics including predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
We may access, store and use Customer Data for the purpose of providing the Services to you, including in connection with customer support matters.
We may also log information about your interactions with our Services and Websites. These logs may include information such as a unique identifier for your device, information about your Internet service provider and mobile device carrier, Internet Protocol address, browser details, the date and time of your request and certain information about your usage of our Website and Services.
When we disclose your personal information
We protect your personal information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
Links to third party sites
Retention and storage of your personal information
Correcting or updating your information
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: email@example.com
Last Updated: December 2020