Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Associate is responsible for supporting and executing on the marketing strategy for Nudge Rewards. Together with an amazing team, you will work on growing our demand generation, content marketing, and digital marketing initiatives. You have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, plenty of initiative, and is a team player.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Develop content to support a monthly content calendar
- Generate, edit, and share engaging content across social channels
- Identify thought leaders and influencers to engage and partner with
- Conduct outreach and build relationships with key publications, contacts, and influencers
- Monitor competitor activity and gather industry trends, risks, and opportunities
- Perform market research and identify business development opportunities
- Identify opportunities for events, awards, and speaking opportunities
- Support event strategy, execution and promotion
- You have 1+ years of marketing or related experience (bonus points if you’ve worked in tech, retail, or foodservice before)
- You have a University degree (Marketing or Business preferred)
- You have experience working alongside B2B sales teams at a SaaS company
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- You have a passion for technology and the Nudge Rewards mission
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1