Manager, Business Development
Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Manager of Business Development is responsible for leading and inspiring a team of business development representatives and helping define sales processes. This role will set the foundation for scaling the business development function at Nudge. You’ll manage a team and help them generate demand, interest, and excitement for Nudge while creating a steady pipeline of business to arm the Sales team.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while being a thought leader across the organization. You will collaborate daily with marketing, customer success, product and other areas of the business. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, SaaS salesperson with proven outbound methodologies, who aspires to take the next step in their career into leadership.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Partner with the Account Executives and Marketing on the outbound business development strategy
- Help define the sales process and workflow using HubSpot as the CRM
- Lead the team to meet and exceed monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and new business pipeline
- Ensure team achieves individual and team weekly KPIs
- Be hands on with the team coaching and mentoring daily
- Be a subject matter expert on all things Nudge
- Attend events to drive awareness of Nudge Rewards and engage directly with prospects
- You have 6+ years of sales experience
- You have 1-3 years of leadership experience
- You have a passion for technology and the Nudge Rewards mission
- You have a University degree (Business preferred)
- You have a thorough understanding of the Sandler and Challenger sales methodologies
- You are data driven and proficient in data analysis
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1