Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for an iOS Developer to join us in building and enhancing our iOS app. Along with a small and focused team, you will have a direct impact on our users by developing features to improve their day-to-day work experience.
As an iOS Developer you will be engaged with all levels of our iOS app, from API calls and networking up to creating beautiful views with with buttery smooth animations. You will be working in both Swift and Objective-C on a well architected app that we’re not afraid to rebuild if we need to.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Build well designed and easily maintainable features
- Regularly improve the quality of our code base by refactoring as you go and increasing test coverage
- Surface new libraries and technology that will enhance the product
- Help guide the long term vision and design of the app
- You have 3+ years of experience building and shipping iOS apps (bonus points if you’ve worked with other platforms as well)
- You are excited to take ownership over features or entire projects, seeing them straight through to release
- You have learned to write high quality code while maintaining a regular release schedule
- You can make informed technology and implementation decisions, and justify them
- You have familiarity with industry-wide patterns and practices
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Monthly hack days
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume, LinkedIn and Github profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1