Head of Customer Success
Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Head of Customer Success is responsible for the overall strategy of our Customer Success Organization. You will be a player-coach building and leading a passionate, talented team of CS Directors, and CSMs who play a critical role in the customer journey. You will build strategic relationships with customers helping identify how Nudge can drive measurable improvements in their business and ensure customer retention.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while being a thought leader across the organization. You will collaborate daily with sales, product and other areas of the business.
- Lead, coach and develop a growing team of Customer Success professionals
- Build CS processes that enable the organization to scale
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders within our existing customer base to ensure optimal use of Nudge and drive front line performance
- Drive best practices around customer retention strategies
- Work with product to understand and define the customer lifecycle
- Be a voice of the customer by developing deep insights about customers and competitors to help shape sales strategy
- Collaborate with product, sales and other areas of the business daily
- You exude passion and love to hustle – when you see an opportunity, you find a way to make it happen
- You have a depth of knowledge in the retail, voice of customer or food service space (or similar)
- You are comfortable discussing strategic topics with our customer’s executives
- You have 10+ years of relevant work experience in consulting, sales and/or account management
- You have 6+ years of leadership experience
- You have a university degree (Business preferred)
- You are data driven and proficient in data analysis
- You have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are passionate about customer experience and the customer journey (passion is so important, we’ve mentioned it twice)
- You have a collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1