Enterprise Account Executive
Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for inspiring prospects to leverage the Nudge solution to drive team performance. You are passionate about employee engagement and motivated to help organizations solve the last mile challenge.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while being a thought leader across the organization. You will collaborate daily with marketing, customer success, product and other areas of the business.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Inspire prospective customers to change the way they think about team engagement
- Prospect into enterprise organizations across Food Service, Retail and other industries
- Manage efficient process-driven sales cycles to ensure accurate forecasting
- Work closely with customers through solution trial processes
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders in existing accounts in partnership with our Customer Success team to ensure optimization of Nudge
- Track all prospect and sales activity in HubSpot to ensure an efficient sales process
- Attend and participate in industry events across North America
- You have 6+ years of relevant work experience in consulting, sales and/or account management
- You have experience presenting to C-level executives in organizations with 10000+ employees
- You have a university degree (Business preferred)
- You are data driven and proficient in data analysis
- You have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are passionate about employee engagement and performance
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude with a strong emphasis on mentorship
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1