Director of Marketing
Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing on the marketing strategy for Nudge Rewards. Together with an amazing team, you will set the strategic direction and then roll up your sleeves to lead everything from demand generation, growth marketing, content and product marketing, to marketing operations.
You have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Being the go-to for marketing strategy and activity across the organization, you will work closely with the Sales, Customer Success and Product teams. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and results-oriented mindset, with the ability to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that builds brand awareness and increases market share.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Leading all things marketing for the organization
- Developing and executing marketing initiatives that maximize growth
- Developing strategy for inbound, marketing automation and demand generation to drive leads and sales pipeline contribution
- Building brand awareness through PR, industry events, and marketing communications
- Driving thought leadership, leveraging content and product marketing
- Driving digital strategy, growing Nudge’s online presence through our website, social media, content, and advertising
- Conducting continuous analysis of our competitive environment and industry trends
- You have 6+ years of marketing experience
- You have 3+ years of leadership experience
- You have a University degree (Marketing or Business preferred)
- You have demonstrated success implementing a B2B marketing strategy in a startup environment including demand generation, product, content, and digital marketing
- You have experience working alongside B2B sales teams at a SaaS company
- You have a passion for coaching and developing talent
- You are data driven and proficient in data analysis
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You have a passion for technology and the Nudge Rewards mission
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1