Director of Marketing
Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing on the marketing strategy for Nudge Rewards. Together with an amazing team, you will set the strategic direction and then roll up your sleeves to lead everything from product marketing, demand generation, content marketing to marketing operations.
You have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Being the go-to for marketing strategy and activity across the organization, you will work closely with the sales, customer success and product teams. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and results-oriented mindset, with the ability to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that builds brand awareness and increases market share.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy to build brand awareness and drive pipeline growth including:
- Product marketing and sales enablement
- Brand awareness through leadership, PR/AR, industry events, and marketing communications
- Digital programs to grow online presence
- Marketing operations infrastructure including website, marketing automation and other technology to support the strategy
- KPI's and benchmarks for continuous improvement of marketing execution
- Building and managing a high-performance marketing team
- You have demonstrated success developing and executing B2B marketing strategies in a startup environment
- You have experience working across marketing disciplines in a B2B company including product marketing, demand generation, content and digital marketing
- You have experience working alongside and enabling B2B sales teams
- You have built high performing marketing teams and have a passion for coaching and developing talent
- You are a data driven marketer
- You have 6+ years of B2B marketing experience (preferably in the technology and/or retail sector)
- You have 3+ years of leadership experience
- You have a University degree (Marketing or Business preferred)
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1