Director of Customer Success
Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for the overall strategy of our Customer Success Organization. You will be a player-coach building and leading a passionate, talented team of CSM’s who play a critical role in the customer journey. You will build strategic relationships with customers helping identify how Nudge can drive measurable improvements in their business.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while being a thought leader across the organization. You will collaborate daily with sales, product and other areas of the business.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Lead, coach and develop a growing team of Customer Success Managers
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure optimization of Nudge
- Help define and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Help build and define internal scalable processes for the CS team
- Be a voice of the customer by developing deep insights about customers and competitors to help shape sales strategy
- Collaborate with product, sales and other areas of the business daily
- You have 10+ years of relevant work experience in consulting, sales and/or account management
- You have 6+ years of leadership experience
- You have led a small team and ideally been in a player coach role
- You have a university degree (Business preferred)
- You are data driven and proficient in data analysis
- You have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are passionate about customer experience and the customer journey
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude with strong emphasis on mentorship
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1