Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced technical leader to join our mobile team. In this role you will have a direct impact on our users by developing features to improve their day-to-day work experience and help define the technical direction for our mobile app. You will serve as a mentor for other developers, helping them grow to reach personal career goals.
As the Development Manager you will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while being a thought leader across the engineering team.
Your time spent writing code will vary week over week, but overall you can expect roughly 50% of your time dedicated to that.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Providing technical and architectural direction
- Further growing our developer culture through mentoring and hiring the best people
- Balancing resources and schedules to ship features and tackle technical debt
- Providing technical insight while collaborating closely with teams across the company
- Building well designed and easily maintainable features
- You have 3+ years experience in a technical leadership position
- You have high standards when it comes to code quality, but also understand code is only valuable once it’s shipped
- You measure your success by the success of your team
- Your primary concern is the experience of the end user
- You’ve worked with a variety of technical patterns and at the end of the day value simplicity, clarity and correctness above all else
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Monthly hack days
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume, LinkedIn and Github profiles to email@example.com
Applicants seeking remote work or work visa sponsorship are not being considered at this time.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1