Customer Success Associate
Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for inspiring our customers to leverage the Nudge solution to drive team performance. You will lead the day to day management of key customer accounts. You are passionate about employee engagement, new technology, and are motivated to help organizations drive innovation to solve the last mile challenge.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while always maintaining a focus on ensuring your customers are very happy. You will collaborate daily with new and existing customers, and you’ll work closely with marketing, sales, product and other areas of the business.
- Support our Director of Customer Success to deliver value to our large customers
- Lead customer implementations and provide ongoing support to customers over time
- Be responsible for ongoing project management with our customers, and the rest of the customer project team
- Help our customers understand and interpret insights from their Nudge program
- Present regularly both internally and externally
- Act as a “gatekeeper” for quality control for all customer facing materials
- Think strategically and proactively around finding ways to improve a customer’s experience through our product and service offerings
- Be an advocate for our customers and ensure that their voice is heard
- Help establish a scalable Customer Success process
- Cultivate excellent customer service and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure a customer’s success
- You have 2+ years of experience working in account management with large corporate customers, preferably with cutting-edge SaaS (bonus points if you’ve worked with large retailers, telcos, and foodservice brands)
- You have a university degree
- You have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are passionate about employee engagement and performance
- You are data driven and proficient in data analysis
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude with a strong emphasis on mentorship
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
- You’ve got a positive attitude, and are ready to help revolutionize the way things happen on the frontline
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1