Customer Success Coordinator
Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the health and success of our new and existing customer accounts. You are passionate about working with a team to help design program strategies in order to drive engagement and team performance on the front line.
You have a strong desire to work in a fast paced, evolving environment, as well as a passion for growing, retaining and wowing our customers. Last, but certainly not least… we work in an incredibly passionate space and it is important that you believe in our purpose and share our passion for mobile innovation.
- Support our Customer Success Manager in delivering value across our many customers
- Support customer implementations and be responsible for ongoing customer support
- Help create repeatable processes, FAQ’s, and other appropriate documentation for Nudge customers and users
- Use your epic problem solving skills to resolve customer and user inquiries
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to develop program strategy and design
- Monitor customer’s health by preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
- Navigate our platform like a pro
- Think strategically and proactively around finding ways to improve a customer’s experience through both our product and service offering
- You have 1+ years of relevant work experience (extra points if you have worked in the retail or food service industry)
- You have a university degree
- You are data driven and proficient in data analysis
- You are proficient with Excel
- You have excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office Yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1