Content Marketing Specialist
We believe in a world where all people have the tools, knowledge, and support to be inspired to do great work every day. Nudge connects and motivates frontline employees by empowering their performance through mobile technology. With a campaign builder, analytics dashboard, and employee app, we help brands improve employee engagement and performance by providing a new, reliable channel for reaching, educating and empowering today’s frontline workers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nudge is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who can help build and execute on our content marketing strategy. Working alongside a team of marketers, you’ll be responsible for developing and promoting engaging content to attract and retain customers. Your focus will be to create and publish a variety of content on behalf of our brand, including (but not limited to) customer stories, thought-leadership reports, webinars, videos, blog posts, and sales enablement materials. Tasked with expanding our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness, you’ll also be responsible for promoting Nudge content through email marketing, social media, sponsored partnerships and public relations.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Researching industry topics and trends and identifying customer needs or gaps in our content
- Creating engaging, creative materials that will attract new customers and increase conversion throughout the sales and marketing funnel
- Writing copy to promote our solution and services through campaigns, landing pages, emails, and social media posts
- Developing and executing on a monthly content and promotional calendar
- Ensure all-around consistency of branding and content (style, fonts, images and tone)
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience (SaaS experience a plus)
- You have a background in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Creative Writing
- You thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments
- You excel at project management and have exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of your work
- Strong written communication skills with a passion for writing
- Strong verbal communication skills when interacting with the team, partners, and customers
- You're familiar with marketing tools like HubSpot, sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Google Analytics, Wordpress
- SEO experience an asset
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- In office yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog friendly office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
At this time, we will proceeding with qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1