Vice President, Product
Nudge is a communications platform that empowers deskless employees and drives better outcomes for your business. Backed by the power of behavioral science and the highest user ratings in its category, Nudge mobilizes non-desk teams by providing the information, inspiration, and insights employees need to exceed expectations and stay connected at work. Leading brands such as Compass Group, Staples, and Margaritaville rely on Nudge to boost employee engagement, exceed sales goals, and transform the customer experience.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better every day
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
We’re looking for a Vice President of Product who wants to apply their passion, curiosity, and experience to help us continue to build the industry’s most loved communications platform for the largest workforce segment in the world, the deskless employee.
We’re fortunate to have been an early pioneer of mobile-first software for the deskless workforce, and it’s our mission to improve the day-to-day lives of the millions of deskless workers across the globe.
As Vice President of Product, you will work closely with the Nudge Leadership Team, Customers, Industry-Experts, and more, and will be responsible for translating the vision of Nudge into an industry-leading product strategy that will continue to position Nudge as the leader in the deskless communications category, today and in the future. Further, as brands become increasingly reliant on our data and insights to optimize the performance of their business, you will be responsible for guiding the creation of an industry-leading behavioural data set which will transform the way brands optimize the performance of their deskless workforce.
You will be responsible for leading our product team and product roadmap and driving cross-functional collaboration throughout the business to ensure we’re delivering on our vision to change the way the deskless workforce works.
What we need your help with
- Owning the category as the de facto solution to help brands better communicate with their deskless workforce to drive better financial performance
- Continuously working in close partnership with our customers to uncover moments of value that will inform our product roadmap and organizational strategy
- Acting as the central source of truth across our business to ensure we build the product that customers and users can not live without today, and in the future
- Accelerating the strength and impact of the Nudge Data & Insights Strategy to help our customers make more informed decisions about how to optimize their workforce performance through the reliance on our insights
- Mapping the landscape of complimentary, enterprise-level software systems and identifying where we can fill gaps through integration
- 10+ years of experience building and scaling B2B solutions
- Previous history leading product in a rapidly growing and competitive category
- A passion for building, growing, and coaching product teams
- Experience in building a data and insights product
- Empathy and passion for the problem we’re solving, with a keen desire to build relationships with our customers, users, and advisors to inform our strategic direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Don’t have all of the above? That’s okay, we welcome candidates who may have some of the skills, but are still learning. At Nudge, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and growing our employees, so we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Virtual events and team activities
- Weekly flex-time to get offline and rest
Our remote work policy
At Nudge, we currently operate with a Flexible First approach. We prioritize both the physical and psychological safety of our team members and recognize that many team members are really excited about the prospect of working together again (safely!). So, when the time is right, we will open the office again to those team members who are interested in working in a shared space. All other team members must have access to good internet and work on EST hours.
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your pronouns (if you feel comfortable doing so), resume, portfolio, and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also always interested in hearing anything fun you’d like to share about yourself too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1