Senior Data Analyst
Nudge is the digital communications platform that improves workforce productivity for organizations with deskless or frontline employees. Backed by the highest user ratings in its category, Nudge provides employees with the information and tools they need to stay connected at work and reach organizational goals. Leading brands such as Staples, Compass Group, and Margaritaville rely on Nudge to communicate better, gather feedback faster, and harness actionable insights to drive better business outcomes.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do.
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better every day
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
About the role
We’re looking for a Sr. Data Analyst who is passionate about finding the signal amongst the noise. In this role you’ll be responsible for performing mission critical analyses that will demonstrate the impact Nudge drives for our customers and help shape the future of our product. This is a high-impact role that will have you interacting with and presenting to both internal Nudge teams and our customers.
What we need your help with
- Analysing the relationship between Nudge data and customer KPIs
- Uncovering patterns in the usage of our app
- Working with other teams to investigate hypothesis and experiment
- Expanding our self-serve reporting capabilities
- Defining standardised processes for data analysis tasks
- Passionate about data and the insights that can be found within it
- 7+ years experience working with data in a professional setting
- Extensive familiarity and expertise with both SQL and Python for data manipulation and analysis
- Solid understanding of common statistical analysis techniques
- Constant desire to learn along with a capacity to mentor others
- Comfortable presenting to groups and excited to share your findings
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related technical/scientific discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Don’t have all of the above? That’s okay, we welcome candidates who may have some of the skills, but are still learning. At Nudge, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and growing our employees, so we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Virtual events and team activities
- Weekly flex-time to get offline and rest
- Dog-friendly office
Our remote work policy
At Nudge, we currently operate with a Flexible First approach. We prioritize both the physical and psychological safety of our team members and recognize that many team members are really excited about the prospect of working together again (safely!). So, when the time is right, we will open the office again to those team members who are interested in working in a shared space. All other team members must have access to good internet and work on EST hours.
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your pronouns (if you feel comfortable doing so), resume, and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. We’re also always interested in hearing anything fun you’d like to share about yourself too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1