Marketing Operations Specialist
Nudge is a communications platform that empowers deskless employees and drives better outcomes for your business. Backed by the power of behavioral science and the highest user ratings in its category, Nudge mobilizes non-desk teams by providing the information, inspiration, and insights employees need to exceed expectations and stay connected at work. Leading brands such as Compass Group, Staples, and Margaritaville rely on Nudge to boost employee engagement, exceed sales goals, and transform the customer experience.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do.
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better every day
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
We’re looking for a seasoned marketing and sales operations expert to scale and optimize Nudge’s marketing tech stack. You’ll be focused on reviewing our current stack identifying areas of improvement and supporting the Marketing team in executing ongoing marketing campaigns and reporting ROI. We’d love to work with someone experienced enough to jump right in, but scrappy enough to execute.
- Manage and optimize the marketing tech stack, including data governance, organization, integrations with other sales and marketing tools, workflows, and team adoption.
- Build landing pages, emails, technical campaign assets, and automations for demand generation programs in HubSpot; support in the testing, iteration, and measurement of the efficacy of these programs.
- Analyze and report on marketing KPIs – full funnel metrics and conversation & channel-specific metrics
- Build and manage dashboards and reporting, and set team-wide metrics that will help us execute toward the right goals and garner metrics that drive insights for Marketing and Sales.
- Manage contact database optimization: develop/execute a strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health
- Collaborate with Sales to support CRM improvements and maintenance, balancing priorities, and managing expectations over time
- Drive the vision for Nudge’s marketing operations strategy, and keep on top of marketing ops trends. Evaluate new and existing technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- You have 2+ years of experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience using marketing automation tools (HubSpot & Salesforce preferred)
- You have a university degree
- You are passionate about deskless communication, engagement, and performance
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
Don’t have all of the above? That’s okay, we welcome candidates who may have some of the skills, but are still learning. At Nudge, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and growing our employees, so we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Virtual events and team activities
- Weekly flex-time to get offline and rest
Our remote work policy
At Nudge, we currently operate with a Flexible First approach. We prioritize both the physical and psychological safety of our team members and recognize that many team members are really excited about the prospect of working together again (safely!). So, when the time is right, we will open the office again to those team members who are interested in working in a shared space. All other team members must have access to good internet and work on EST hours.
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your pronouns (if you feel comfortable doing so), resume, and LinkedIn profiles to email@example.com. We’re also always interested in hearing anything fun you’d like to share about yourself too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1