Customer Success Manager
Nudge is a communications platform that empowers deskless employees and drives better outcomes for your business. Backed by the power of behavioral science and the highest user ratings in its category, Nudge mobilizes non-desk teams by providing the information, inspiration, and insights employees need to exceed expectations and stay connected at work. Leading brands such as Compass Group, Staples, and Margaritaville rely on Nudge to boost employee engagement, exceed sales goals, and transform the customer experience.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do.
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better every day
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for inspiring our customers to leverage the Nudge solution to drive team performance. You will lead the day to day management of key customer accounts. You are passionate about employee engagement, new technology, and are motivated to help organizations drive innovation to solve the last mile challenge.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while always maintaining a focus on ensuring your customers are very happy. You will collaborate daily with new and existing customers, and you’ll work closely with marketing, sales, product, and other areas of the business.
- Support our Director of Customer Success to deliver value to our large customers
- Lead customer implementations and provide ongoing support to customers over time
- Be responsible for ongoing project management with our customers, and the rest of the customer project team
- Help our customers understand and interpret insights from their Nudge program
- Present regularly both internally and externally
- Act as a “gatekeeper” for quality control for all customer-facing materials
- Think strategically and proactively around finding ways to improve a customer’s experience through our product and service offerings
- Be an advocate for our customers and ensure that their voice is heard
- Create high-quality, insightful customer presentations
- Work with customer executives
- Help establish a scalable Customer Success process
- Cultivate excellent customer service and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure a customer’s success
- You have 4+ years of experience working in account management with large corporate customers, preferably with cutting-edge SaaS (bonus points if you’ve worked with large retailers, telcos, and foodservice brands)
- You have a university degree
- You have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are passionate about employee engagement and performance
- You are data-driven and proficient in data analysis
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude with a strong emphasis on mentorship
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
- You’ve got a positive attitude, and are ready to help revolutionize the way things happen on the frontline
- Bonus if you have design skills
Don’t have all of the above? That’s okay, we welcome candidates who may have some of the skills, but are still learning. At Nudge, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and growing our employees, so we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Virtual events and team activities
- Weekly flex-time to get offline and rest
Our remote work policy
At Nudge, we currently operate with a Flexible First approach. We prioritize both the physical and psychological safety of our team members and recognize that many team members are really excited about the prospect of working together again (safely!). So, when the time is right, we will open the office again to those team members who are interested in working in a shared space. All other team members must have access to good internet and work on EST hours.
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your pronouns (if you feel comfortable doing so), resume, and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also always interested in hearing anything fun you’d like to share about yourself too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1