Customer Success Coordinator
Nudge is a communications platform that empowers deskless employees and drives better outcomes for your business. Backed by the power of behavioral science and the highest user ratings in its category, Nudge mobilizes non-desk teams by providing the information, inspiration, and insights employees need to exceed expectations and stay connected at work. Leading brands such as Compass Group, Staples, and Margaritaville rely on Nudge to boost employee engagement, exceed sales goals, and transform the customer experience.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better everyday
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
We are looking for two exceptional candidates to join our Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the launch, strategy, and success of our customers, and support the day-to-day management of key customer deliverables. You are passionate about employee engagement, new technology, and are motivated to help organizations drive innovation. Additionally, you have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while always maintaining a focus on ensuring your customers are happy and seeing value.
- Support our Customer Success team in delivering value across our customer base
- Support customer implementations and be responsible for ongoing customer support
- Support internal and external projects focused on improving customer programs, or the customer journey
- Help create repeatable processes, FAQ’s, and other appropriate documentation for onboarding new Nudge customers and users
- Work directly with the Customer Strategy team to develop program efficiencies
- Use your epic problem-solving skills to resolve customer and user inquiries
- Monitor customer’s health and success by preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Navigate our platform like a pro
- Create high-quality, insightful customer presentations
- Cultivate excellent customer service and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure a customer’s success
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience (extra points if you have worked in the retail or foodservice industry)
- You have a university degree
- You have excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- You are data-driven and proficient in data analysis
- You are proficient with Excel and Google Sheets, Docs and Slides
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude, and are ready to help revolutionize the way things happen on the frontline
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- Passionately committed to collaboration
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
- Bonus if you have design skills
Don’t have all of the above? That’s okay, we welcome candidates who may have some of the skills, but are still learning. At Nudge, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and growing our employees, so we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Virtual events and team activities
- Weekly flex-time to get offline and rest
Our remote work policy
At Nudge, we currently operate with a Flexible First approach. We prioritize both the physical and psychological safety of our team members and recognize that many team members are really excited about the prospect of working together again (safely!). So, when the time is right, we will open the office again to those team members who are interested in working in a shared space. All other team members must have access to good internet and work on EST hours.
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your pronouns (if you feel comfortable doing so), resume, and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also always interested in hearing anything fun you’d like to share about yourself too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1