Content Marketing Manager
Nudge is a communications platform that empowers deskless employees and drives better outcomes for your business. Backed by the power of behavioral science and the highest user ratings in its category, Nudge mobilizes non-desk teams by providing the information, inspiration, and insights employees need to exceed expectations and stay connected at work. Leading brands such as Compass Group, Staples, and Margaritaville rely on Nudge to boost employee engagement, exceed sales goals, and transform the customer experience.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better every day
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
We are excited to find a stellar Content Marketing Manager who will play a big role in developing and executing our content marketing strategy at Nudge. Working with a variety of content formats, from ebooks, guides, and blogs to video, podcasts, and more, the Content Marketing Manager will need to bring strong writing and creative-thinking skills to the table. We’re looking for an experienced candidate who can speak to their achievements in crafting content that drives awareness, education, and, most importantly, the conversion of prospective B2B buyers. Are you a self-starter, who possesses strong organizational skills, loves working with a team, and meets strict deadlines? Then this role may be for you! We’re interested in hearing from candidates who excel in problem-solving and are committed to finding innovative ways to elevate brand awareness and thought-leadership!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with Marketing, Sales, and other cross-functional teams to develop engaging, informative content that fuels Nudge’s customer acquisition and retention efforts, in addition to:
- Helping build Nudge’s quarterly content marketing plan and developing content in a variety of formats to support departmental and program objectives
- Staying on top of industry trends and research to be used in developing content themes, thought-leadership and stories that will resonate with buyers in our ideal customer profile
- Partner with the Demand Generation Manager to align the content development with upcoming marketing campaigns and amplify content to the right audiences
- Support product enablement efforts, working closely with product and customer success to enable successful product launches
- Work closely with freelance designers to present content in appealing, intuitive ways for a variety of audiences
- You have 2+ years of content marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years writing content for business with a solid portfolio of showcasing both short-form and long-form content
- You have a university degree in journalism, creative writing, English, communications, or a related field is preferred
- You can speak to prior success in crafting content that supports lead generation
- You have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are passionate about frontline communication, engagement, and performance
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
Don’t have all of the above? That’s okay, we welcome candidates who may have some of the skills, but are still learning. At Nudge, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and growing our employees, so we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Virtual events and team activities
- Weekly flex-time to get offline and rest
Our remote work policy
At Nudge, we currently operate with a Flexible First approach. We prioritize both the physical and psychological safety of our team members and recognize that many team members are really excited about the prospect of working together again (safely!). So, when the time is right, we will open the office again to those team members who are interested in working in a shared space. All other team members must have access to good internet and work on EST hours.
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your pronouns (if you feel comfortable doing so), resume, portfolio, and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also always interested in hearing anything fun you’d like to share about yourself too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Posting close date: Friday, January 29 at 6pm EST
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1