At Nudge Rewards, we’re on a mission to connect forward-thinking brands with their frontline employees in meaningful ways that drive their performance potential. Our mobile solution is powered by behavioral theory, social mechanics, and gamification, offering a truly unprecedented way of impacting key business drivers while delivering insights that matter. To date, we’ve delivered nearly 10 million nudges to the frontline, supported by a cumulative 4.6 rating from thousands of app reviews worldwide.
About the role
As Senior Financial Analyst, you will report directly to the CFO. As a team of two, you will be responsible for all things finance, accounting, tax, capital, HR and scaling Nudge’s operations. This role is a fantastic learning opportunity to work closely with an experienced finance leader and learn. A lot.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. You will collaborate daily with all areas of the business including sales, marketing, product, engineering and customer success.
Work your way through the following competencies with the CFO by your side (not an exhaustive list – and you’re not expected to have a lot of experience in these areas to start):
- Finance: budgeting, forecasting, reporting, SaaS metrics, sales operations / reporting, Board reporting, monthly dashboards
- Capital Management: ESOP management
- Tax: corporate income tax (US/CAN), transfer pricing, provincial and state sales taxes
- Accounting & Compliance: month end, revenue recognition, payroll
- HR: employment law (Canada & US), leadership training modules
- You have a CPA designation or have an MBA (with a finance focus)
- You have minimum four years work experience
- You have worked previously in a start-up or corporate environment
- You and excel are best friends
- You believe KPIs are a key business management tool
- You are keen to learn
- You thrive in collaborative environments
- You are passionate about the Nudge mission
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- In-office yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog-friendly office
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Posting close date: Monday, March 18, 2019, at 6pm EDT.