We’re on a mission to connect forward-thinking brands with their frontline staff, empowering them with the tools, knowledge, and inspiration they need to excel. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioral theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales, and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means. Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones and habits to streamline communication and drive engagement, while generating unique data and insights.
About the role
As Senior Financial Analyst, you will report directly to the CFO. As a team of two, you will be responsible for all things finance, accounting, tax, capital, HR and scaling Nudge’s operations. This role is a fantastic learning opportunity to work closely with an experienced finance leader and learn. A lot.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. You will collaborate daily with all areas of the business including sales, marketing, product, engineering and customer success.
Work your way through the following competencies with the CFO by your side (not an exhaustive list – and you’re not expected to have a lot of experience in these areas to start):
- Finance: budgeting, forecasting, reporting, SaaS metrics, sales operations / reporting, Board reporting, monthly dashboards
- Capital Management: ESOP management
- Tax: corporate income tax (US/CAN), transfer pricing, provincial and state sales taxes
- Accounting & Compliance: month end, revenue recognition, payroll
- HR: employment law (Canada & US), leadership training modules
- You have a CPA designation or have an MBA (with a finance focus)
- You have minimum four years work experience
- You have worked previously in a start-up or corporate environment
- You and excel are best friends
- You believe KPIs are a key business management tool
- You are keen to learn
- You thrive in collaborative environments
- You are passionate about the Nudge mission
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- In-office yoga twice a week
- Bike parking
- Dog-friendly office
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Posting close date: Monday February 19, 2019 at 6pm EDT.