We’re on a mission to connect forward-thinking brands with their frontline staff, empowering them with the tools, knowledge, and inspiration they need to excel. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioral theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales, and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means. Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones and habits to streamline communication and drive engagement, while generating unique data and insights.
About the role
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated Sales Coordinator who can support the Nudge revenue team with their goals for the year. This is a great opportunity to start your career in tech and if you’re interested in learning more about the role sales plays in a high growth company, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a paid, hourly role and an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to SaaS startup best practices, seasoned mentorship, and best-of-breed sales and marketing tools.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
You’ll be responsible for working with the Sales team to help grow and develop our business development initiatives.
- Perform market research and identify business development opportunities
- Map out key accounts and expand target lists, using HubSpot CRM
- Assist with post-event follow-up with potential leads
- Provide insight and support towards the overall sales strategy
- Assist with other tasks and responsibilities as defined by members of the Revenue team
- Work closely with a team of sales executives to share best practices and continuously learn and develop
- You’re a recent grad from a relevant University program (e.g. Business)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- You have a passion for technology and the Nudge Rewards mission
- You are data-driven and proficient in data analysis
- Basic design knowledge is a plus
- Experience with a CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot) an asset
- Competitive internship pay
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
- Beer fridge
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Applicants seeking remote work or work visa sponsorship are not being considered at this time.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.