Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate, and reward frontline managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioral theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales, and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits, and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
About the role
We’re looking for two energetic and motivated marketing/sales coordinators who can support the Nudge revenue team with their goals for the year. This is a great opportunity to start your career in tech and if you’re interested in learning more about the role marketing and sales plays in a high growth company, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a paid, hourly role and an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to SaaS startup best practices, seasoned mentorship, and best-of-breed sales and marketing tools.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
You’ll be responsible for working with Sales & Marketing to help grow and develop our business development and digital marketing initiatives.
- Monitor competitor activity and gather industry trends, risks, and opportunities
- Perform market research and identify business development opportunities
- Support sales strategy development and build presentation materials
- Plan and develop social media calendar
- Research, curate, and create blog content
- Monitor web, social media, and email marketing analytics
- You’re a recent grad or currently enrolled in a relevant University program (e.g. Business, Marketing)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- You have a passion for technology and the Nudge Rewards mission
- You are data-driven and proficient in data analysis
- Basic design knowledge is a plus
- Experience with a CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot) an asset
- Competitive internship pay
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
- Beer fridge
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants seeking remote work or work visa sponsorship are not being considered at this time.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.