Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate, and reward frontline managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioral theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales, and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits, and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
About the role
Nudge Rewards considers data as a foundational pillar to the growth and success of the company. This role provides an exciting and challenging opportunity to accelerate the application of data to understand our clients and how our product can best support them in achieving their goals.
As an analyst at Nudge, you will support both the product and customer success teams in mining data for business insights, analyzing and interpreting trends, using statistical tools and analysis techniques, and reporting on business performance.
Success in the role includes
- Being a data wiz – you are very comfortable with SQL and advanced data manipulation in Excel. You have a solid foundational knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Demonstrating fierce curiosity – you are excited about discovering and leveraging new data and taking on challenging business problems.
- A passion for solving problems – you want to not only spin data and give numbers but also be part of the solution.
- Working collaboratively – you are comfortable working with multiple teams and managing your time against many priorities.
- Deliver reports that are easy to interpret and rich with information.
- Build customer reports, and provide insights that allow for proactive responses to program health trends.
- Draw out business insights from analytical output and work with the team to put together business recommendations.
- Automate recurring tasks to free up team capacity; find efficient ways of working.
- Work with stakeholders across Nudge Rewards as a subject matter expert on our data.
- Support ongoing data analytics and metrics projects.
- You have 2+ years of experience working with data (i.e., quantitative analysis experience, including handling, manipulating and analyzing data, and creating analytical reports).
- You are comfortable writing complex SQL queries to extract and integrate data from multiple sources.
- You are a team player and can help deliver multiple projects while managing expectations of team leaders.
- You hold a degree in a statistical, mathematical, or technical field (i.e., computer science).
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- In office Yoga, twice a week
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
- Beer fridge
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants seeking remote work or work visa sponsorship are not being considered at this time.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.