Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate, and reward frontline managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioral theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales, and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits, and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
About the role
The Business Development Representative is responsible for driving new opportunities into the sales funnel. This is a critical role in the sales organization as you are the often the first point of contact and set the tone for the Nudge experience. This is a great entry point for those who desire a career in sales.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. You will collaborate daily with marketing, customer success, product and other areas of the business.
What we need your help with
- Partner with a team of Account Executives on an outbound prospecting strategy to help fill and maintain a healthy pipeline of enterprise leads
- Be a subject matter expert on all things Nudge to educate potential customers on the value of our solution
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and new business pipeline
- Work closely with a team of Account Executives to share best practices and continuously learn and develop
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through compelling follow-up
- Attend events to drive awareness of Nudge Rewards and engage directly with prospects
- Achieve individual and team weekly KPIs
- You have 1- 2 years of business development or related experience
- You have excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- You have a passion for technology and the Nudge Rewards mission
- You are data-driven and proficient in data analysis
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
- You have a University degree (Business preferred)
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Monthly hack days
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
- Beer fridge
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting close date: November 30, 2018 at 6pm EDT.
Applicants seeking remote work or work visa sponsorship are not being considered at this time.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.