Director of Customer Success
Nudge Rewards is reinventing team performance for the non-desk workforce. We deliver a mobile solution designed to engage, educate and reward front-line managers and employees to improve team performance and increase profitability. Leveraging the combined power of a mobile app, behavioural theory, and powerful analytics, Nudge helps companies guide, measure, and ultimately reward their teams for exceptional performance. Nudge is the radar system that allows organizations to anticipate and improve the performance of their teams in real-time.
There are 500M+ frontline employees around the world, who often miss out on important news, promotions, sales and operational content because companies fail to engage with them through traditional means.
Nudge addresses this problem head-on by providing a powerful platform that harnesses the power of employee’s smartphones, habits and a powerful analytics back-end to streamline communication and engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for the overall strategy of our Customer Success Organization. You will be a player coach building and leading a passionate, talented team of CSM’s who play a critical role in the customer journey. You will build strategic relationships with customers helping identify how Nudge can drive measurable improvements in their business.
You will have a strong drive and desire to get things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment while being a thought leader across the organization. You will collaborate daily with sales, product and other areas of the business.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Lead, coach and develop a small, growing team of Customer Success Managers
- Identify process improvement areas
- Help define and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure optimization of Nudge
- Be a voice of the customer by developing deep insights about customers and competitors to help shape sales strategy
- Attend and participate in industry events
- You have 8+ years of relevant work experience in consulting, sales and/or account management
- You have 3+ years of leadership experience
- You have led a small team and ideally been in a player coach role
- You have a university degree (Business preferred)
- You are data driven and proficient in data analysis
- You have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are passionate about customer experience and the customer journey
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude with strong emphasis on mentorship
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You hustle; you see an opportunity and find a way to make it happen
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Some information about yourself
- Your LinkedIn profile
- Other links you feel are relevant (blog, website, social media, etc.)
425 Adelaide St. W, #300
Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1