Vice President, Marketing
At Nudge Rewards, we’re on a mission to connect forward-thinking brands with their frontline employees in meaningful ways that drive their performance. Our mobile solution is powered by behavioral theory, social mechanics, and gamification, offering a truly unprecedented way of impacting key business drivers, while delivering insights that matter. To date, we’ve delivered over 20 million nudges to frontline employees in some of the world’s largest and most respected brands. This is supported by a cumulative 4.7 rating from thousands of app reviews worldwide.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do.
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better every day
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate, curious, and experienced marketing leader to help design and craft our brand, in the rapidly growing category of frontline communications.
As a strategic business partner to the senior leadership team, you’ll work closely with our driven and talented marketing team to help architect and oversee our brand definition, strategy, and execution, across all marketing channels. We’re looking for a performance marketer who has the experience and playbook to guide a Series B software company through rapid growth as we scale up to support the millions of frontline associates across the globe.
You will report directly to Nudge’s co-founder and Chief Customer Officer.
As the VP of Marketing, you have experience building a repeatable marketing engine to deliver significant pipeline growth through a varied marketing mix.
You will have:
- 10+ years of B2B and Enterprise SaaS experience working with unique brands focused on building and scaling a marketing engine and inbound funnel
- Specialized in focusing on performance marketing and demand generation
- Experience leading and scaling a marketing team from 4 to 10+
- Ability to conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth, while strategically helping our organization reach its goals – all our senior talent play a large role in the building, strategy, and execution of an industry leading company.
- Passion about the B2B space and cutting edge marketing strategies
- Experience with large deal size/long sales cycle considered an asset
Don’t have all of the above? That’s okay, we welcome candidates who may have some of the skills, but are still learning. At Nudge, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and growing our employees, so we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
Our remote work policy
At Nudge, we currently operate with a Flexible First approach. We prioritize both the physical and psychological safety of our team members and recognize that many team members are really excited about the prospect of working together again (safely!). So, when the time is right, we will open the office again to those team members who are interested in working in a shared space. All other team members must have access to good internet and work on EST hours.
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your preferred pronouns (if you feel comfortable doing so), resume, and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. We’re also always interested in hearing anything fun you’d like to share about yourself too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1