At Nudge Rewards, we’re on a mission to connect forward-thinking brands with their frontline employees in meaningful ways that drive their performance. Our mobile solution is powered by behavioral theory, social mechanics, and gamification, offering a truly unprecedented way of impacting key business drivers, while delivering insights that matter. To date, we’ve delivered over 20 million nudges to frontline employees in some of the world’s largest and most respected brands. This is supported by a cumulative 4.7 rating from thousands of app reviews worldwide.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do.
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better every day
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
We’re looking for a mobile developer to join us in building and enhancing our iOS (Swift) and Android (Java & Kotlin) apps. Along with a small and focused team, you will have a direct impact on our users by developing features to improve their day-to-day work experience. This is a great role for someone interested in developing on both iOS and Android platforms.
As a Mobile Developer you will be engaged with all levels of our iOS and Android apps, from API calls and networking to creating beautiful views with buttery smooth animations. This role will be primarily focused on the frontend of the app, adding high value functionality and UX improvements.
What we need your help with
- Build well designed and easily maintainable features
- Regularly improve the quality of our code base by refactoring as you go and increasing test coverage
- Surface new libraries and technology that will enhance the product
- Help guide the long term vision and design of the app
- Passionate about crafting exceptional user experiences
- 2+ years experience building and shipping mobile apps
- Endeavour to write high quality code while maintaining a regular release schedule
- Ability to contribute to informed technology and implementation decisions
- Familiarity with industry-wide patterns and practices
Don’t have all of the above? That’s okay, we welcome candidates who may have some of the skills, but are still learning. At Nudge, we are dedicated to providing opportunities and growing our employees, so we encourage you to apply.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
- Hack days: Take a glimpse into hack days at Nudge with our awesome tech team!
Our remote work policy
At Nudge, we currently operate with a Flexible First approach. We prioritize both the physical and psychological safety of our team members and recognize that many team members are really excited about the prospect of working together again (safely!). So, when the time is right, we will open the office again to those team members who are interested in working in a shared space. All other team members must have access to good internet and work on EST hours.
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your pronouns (if you feel comfortable doing so), resume, LinkedIn and Github profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also always interested in hearing anything fun you’d like to share about yourself too!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1