Marketing and Sales Coordinator (8-month co-op position)
At Nudge Rewards, we’re on a mission to connect forward-thinking brands with their frontline employees in meaningful ways that drive their performance potential. Our mobile solution is powered by behavioral theory, social mechanics, and gamification, offering a truly unprecedented way of impacting key business drivers while delivering insights that matter. To date, we’ve delivered over 10 million nudges to the frontline, supported by a cumulative 4.7 rating from thousands of app reviews worldwide.
Our Values: At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better everyday
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated Marketing and Sales Coordinator who can support the Nudge revenue team with their goals for the year. This is a great opportunity to start your career in tech and if you’re interested in learning more about the role marketing and sales plays in a high growth company, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a paid, hourly role and an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to SaaS startup best practices, seasoned mentorship, and best-of-breed sales and marketing tools.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
You’ll be responsible for working with Marketing and Sales to help grow and develop our business development and digital marketing initiatives.
- Monitor competitor activity and gather industry trends, risks, and opportunities
- Perform market research and identify business development opportunities
- Support sales strategy development and work with the Sales team to build campaign-based presentations and product demos for prospect meetings
- Manage the monthly Nudge newsletter, sourcing content, building email templates, and using HubSpot for distribution
- Plan and develop our social media calendar
- Research, curate, and create blog content
- Monitor web, social media, and email marketing analytics
- You’re a recent grad or currently enrolled in a relevant University program (e.g. Business, Marketing)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth company
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- You have a passion for technology and the Nudge Rewards mission
- You are data-driven and proficient in data analysis
- Basic design knowledge is a plus
- Experience with a CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot) an asset
What makes working at Nudge awesome
- Competitive internship pay
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- In office Yoga, twice a week
- Bike parking
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1