Information Security Manager
At Nudge Rewards, we’re on a mission to connect forward-thinking brands with their frontline employees in meaningful ways that drive their performance potential. Our mobile solution is powered by behavioral theory, social mechanics, and gamification, offering a truly unprecedented way of impacting key business drivers while delivering insights that matter. To date, we’ve delivered over 10 million nudges to the frontline, supported by a cumulative 4.7 rating from thousands of app reviews worldwide.
Our Values: At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better everyday
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
We’re looking for a multi-talented individual with a passion for security, and a proven ability to effectively project manage and engage with internal stakeholders, and external vendors and customers.
On the security side, we’re looking for someone to help us continually improve our data & security practices to stay on top of an evolving regulatory environment. You’ll be interpreting modern regulation (e.g. GDPR, Privacy Shield) and security standards (e.g. SOC 2, ISO 27001) to develop and implement security policies, procedures, and guidelines, and ultimately work with 3rd parties to complete audits. You’ll be joining customer conversations that require security expertise and will be comfortable reviewing and providing feedback on legal contracts. You’ll have successfully done this in prior roles.
In addition to maintaining internal compliance for security audits, you’ll also be responsible for coordinating and managing a variety of projects, including load testing, SR&ED recordkeeping and audits, working with 3rd party vendors for security penetration testing, and more.
As an Information Security Manager, you enjoy keeping up-to-date on evolving data & security practices. You’re detail-oriented and comfortable digging into the nitty-gritty of legal definitions and contracts. You’re able to rally a team and hold them accountable, and you get joy from managing a variety of projects from start to finish. In addition:
- You might come from a technical background, and you have enough technical knowledge to be “dangerous”
- You have a proven track record in writing, implementing, and maintaining company-wide security policies for SOC 2 and similar audits
- You have one or more industry recognized security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, etc.)
- You have project management experience with 3rd party vendors, contract negotiations, and keeping projects on track
- You have prior experience working with other SaaS companies
- You have excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Professional development allowance
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Hack days
- Weekly research hours
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume, LinkedIn and Github profiles to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1