At Nudge Rewards, we’re on a mission to connect forward-thinking brands with their frontline employees in meaningful ways that drive their performance potential. Our mobile solution is powered by behavioral theory, social mechanics, and gamification, offering a truly unprecedented way of impacting key business drivers while delivering insights that matter. To date, we’ve delivered over 10 million nudges to the frontline, supported by a cumulative 4.7 rating from thousands of app reviews worldwide.
At Nudge, we believe our values underpin everything we do.
- Strive to thrive: We push ourselves and each other to learn, improve, and get better every day
- Action-focused: We act, we do, we work hard to make the right things happen
- Uplift everyone: We create a positive impact for each other, our customers, and our users
- The Teamiest Team: We help, support, and trust each other as we work to reach our goals
- Embrace the journey, together: We learn from the lows, we celebrate the highs, and we always make sure to enjoy ourselves with laughter and fun along the way
About the role
Nudge Rewards considers data as a core pillar to the growth and success of the company. As a Data Engineer at Nudge, you will be transforming our data for use by other members of the team and helping build infrastructure to get the insights we generate to our customers.
This role provides an opportunity to work with a unique data set and apply that data to solve real problems for our customers. Being a foundational member of the data team you will be in a position to help determine the development processes we use when working with data and the direction of future product features.
What we need your help with
- Expanding and maintaining the existing ETL and related code
- Optimizing the performance of existing queries
- Performing R&D on new ways to transform, visualize and move data (including evaluating new technologies)
- Building new infrastructure to help get new insights into the product
- 2+ years development experience working with data
- Extensive familiarity and comfort with both SQL and Python
- Passion for how best to structure and transform data to enable analysis
- Willingness to collaborate across multiple teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What makes working at Nudge awesome
- Flexible health and wellness benefits
- Stocked fridge and healthy snacks
- Professional development allowance
- Dog-friendly office
- Bike parking
- Annual retreat and quarterly socials
- Hack days: Take a glimpse into hack days at Nudge with our awesome tech team!
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your resume and LinkedIn and Github profiles to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
425 Adelaide St. W, #300, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C1